The Official Quality-Seal by the City of Vienna to TOP Companies in the field of apprentice training
About 16.900 apprentices are educated actually within 4.000 companies in Vienna. Therefore it is a great confirmation and stimulation for Merten, to be part of 94 TOP Companies in the field of apprentice training in Vienna.
We give a lot of thanks to our instructors, who are responsible for these valuable activities, and we devote this award to all of them.
The Official Quality-Seal by the City of Vienna is a common initiative of city-government together with the social partners.
The major of Vienna, Dr. Michael Ludwig, spent his honour to this event until the end of it.
The handover of the awards was spent by the following honoured guests:
- Peter Hanke, Representative for Economy of Vienna
- Renate Anderl, Chair of the Chamber of Working
- Mag. Maria Smodics-Neumann, member of national Council and division head of the Chamber of commerce,
- Johannes Höhrhan, CEO der Federation of Industries in Vienna
- Korinna Schumann, Vice Chair of Austrian Trade Union Federation